“Leaving No One Behind”:
the Drug Epidemic as a Global Health Challenge,
UN Office on Drugs and Crime
Thursday, 24 January 2019
13:15-14:30 in Conference Room 5
- Mr. David Sheff, Bestselling Author (including “Beautiful Boy”, “Clean”, and “High”) and advocate on the opioid crisis;
- Ms. Vicky Cornell, Co-Founder of the Chris and Vicky Cornell Foundation
- Dr. Nora D. Volkow, Director of the US National Institute on Drug Abuse;
- Dr. Gilberto Gerra, Chief of Drug Prevention and Heath Branch, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Moderated by Mr. Richard Quest, Anchor and Correspondent, CNN
Followed by Interactive Q and A from the Floor.
NOTE: This event is open to all with UN badges. For more information contact: UNODC: firstname.lastname@example.org
The U.N. screening of Beautiful Boy on the evening of the 23rd is open to the public.